Meet the Team
Life is SWEET! Life is about sharing experiences with others. At Sweet Orthodontics™, we are here to share some of these sweet experiences with you. We love to laugh and make you smile. Happiness is contagious and so is smiling. We are committed to provide you with a positive experience, a comfortable journey, and a SWEET new smile. Let’s begin your journey together!
Dr. Victoria Duong
I love orthodontics. I feel happy about my ability to make positive changes in someone’s life. Seeing a smile transform is something that never gets old.
I have been blessed with a supportive and caring team. Together, we strive to help you bring your best smile and self forward. The best parts about our practice are the team and the long-lasting relationships that we establish with our patients and the community.
I married my high school sweetheart, and we have a feisty Bichon-Shih Tzu. In addition to my passion for orthodontics, I am a food fanatic! My husband and I like to find new restaurants, local hangouts, and food trucks to sample and try. We also enjoy traveling, hiking, and most recently TikToking!
• B.S. Psychology & Biology – University of California, Los Angeles
• D.D.S. – University of California, San Francisco
• Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthodopedics Residency – Roseman University of Health Sciences
• M.B.A. – Roseman University of Health Sciences
• International Charley Schultz Research Scholar
• Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Honor Society Member
• American Academy of Orofacial Pain Award
• UCSF Alumni Award
• ADEA/Johnson & Johnson Preventative Dentistry Award
• UCSF Clinton P. Ulrich Memorial Award
• Omicron Kappa Upsilon Memorial Award