Invisalign in Mission Viejo CA
How Invisalign Works
Invisalign uses a series of customized clear aligners administered with the help of our Licensed Orthodontist in improving your smile.
Step 1. Is Invisalign right for me?
Invisalign is great at what it does, but it might not be right for everyone. In some cases, an Invisalign treatment might not be the right solution and better results would be achieved with traditional braces.
- Not every person is a candidate for Invisalign.
- Compliance – Each aligner in the series is required to be worn full time. This means at least 22 hours per day. There’s no hiding noncompliance as the series need to be completed before the next set is delivered.
- Aligners will have to be cared for and taken out before each meal or drinking anything other than water, after flossing and brushing teeth. Aligner will need to be placed back after each of these events.
- Can’t lose or damage the tray prior to completing of each series as the delivery of a new aligner may take several days to a week that would prolong your treatment duration.
Our trusted team will take a 3D scan and full records of your smile using our in-house X-Ray Unit and iTero Element 2. This allows the doctor to get a 3D representation of your current smile and work on the treatment plan that would provide the best outcome for your smile.
A Virtual Smile Review session takes place 2 – 4 weeks after to discuss and visualize your possible smile transformation.
A few weeks later your Invisalign treatment arrives and treatment start on your new smile.
Every 6 – 10 weeks an in-person appointment will be required in order to ensure treatment is progressing as planned and the Doctor can adjust treatment as needed.
Graduation Day! Typical Invisalign Treatments last about 12 – 24 months, depending on adjustments, severity of the case and most importantly patients’ compliance.
- Invisalign is a great way to improve your smile without traditional braces. While eating these aligners would need to be removed, this means no frustration food restrictions you would otherwise have to forgo during a traditional braces treatment.
- The Invisalign system is virtually invisible, making it a more aesthetically pleasing option that some patinas prefer.
- Flossing and brushing is much easier with Invisalign as the aligners would be removed during this process, thus keeping your gums and teeth healthy.
- Can be temporarily removed for that perfect Senior Pictures, Prom Picture, Special Event etc.
- Limited number of visits to our Mission Viejo CA office, at each appointment you will be provided with the next series of aligners. Some appointments can be addressed via our Virtual Appointment System that can be conducted anywhere in the world you have internet access.
Things to consider with Invisalign.
- Not every smile can be improved with Invisalign.
- Wearing the Invisalign Aligners 22hrs per day is crucial in achieving your best smile in the designated treatment time.
Invisalign in Mission Viejo CA with Sweet Orthodontics
We are proud to be your Mission Viejo choice for Invisalign. Our goal is to work with you in reaching the straightest, healthies and most beautiful smile we can achieve together. If you’re interested in learning more about your choices and Invisalign get in touch with us today to schedule your complimentary consultation.
We look forward to working with you on your best smile!
Call or Text (949) 427-2239